Love Hina Epilogue: Pt.1 Love Hina Epilogue: Pt.1

Great job

Nice work keep it up, the only thing i saw wrong was the word "Tag" sorta looked like the word "fag" to me.

veracity

Just a Thought Just a Thought

Amazing

That was fantastic, this should go on the front page it's just perfect!

Blocky Blocky

It's pretty good

It defitantly deserves to get past the blamming stage but it needs a little colour and make the things longer and the gap between them shorter.

Good work,
Veracity

Worst Flash Movie Ever!!! Worst Flash Movie Ever!!!

Why is everyone giving this bad reviews?

Man people are saying how crappy the graphics are, personally I love them, and the ending was great I laughed and fell off my chair what the hell is wrong with these people that was awsome!

Macromedia Flash Tutorail Macromedia Flash Tutorail

Wicked

This helped me so much, I have been thinking about trying to make flash, and this is defitantly the most helpful tutorial yet. Thanks XD

Stop Cryin Your Heart Out Stop Cryin Your Heart Out

Amazing

This is one of my favourite collaborations on newgrounds, hands down. All the the animation impressed me and the song was really cool.

Great job,

I miss you Daddy I miss you Daddy

Very sad.

This is amazing, it made me cry, it really makes you think about what it would be like if you were in her position (and i know some of you may be). The people that say things like "haha her dad died! LOL!" should burn for it, seriously.

Just Another Psycho Just Another Psycho

Great!!!

I loved this so much, It's real fun zooming up on the small writing in the hallway ^^

The Alphabet Song The Alphabet Song

Wicked

I loved that so much! Haha sick minds can be funny XD