{Chicken} {Chicken}

I like it.

The controls were a little, stiff? I don't know if thats the word. Now listen up, I'm not going to bum on you because this is a remake. I personally like remakes (and thats not just because I made one, lol). I think this is a great game, keep up the good work.

5/5

Tutorial: Spinney Stuff Tutorial: Spinney Stuff

Wow

The tutorial is very good. Someone made a game of this and sort of ripped you off... No offenze if thats your alt account or something, lol.

Speak To My Gun 2 Speak To My Gun 2

Wow

You actually made a stick movie look good! That was really fun (and violent, i like that). I really like the fact that you don't start all over when you die. Nice work, keep it up.

I voted 5

Newgrounds Logo Creator Newgrounds Logo Creator

Shma...

You should make the pieces click in. I spent 5 minutes trying to get the freaking wheel in place.

blak-pantha responds:

Orbox B Orbox B

Great.

Even though this may have been done before, I think it's front page material. :D

GameBalance responds:

Hey, Thanks! #

Happy Bounce Happy Bounce

OMG

Is this guy on stearoids?! lower the frame rate!

Painting Tutorial Painting Tutorial

GREAT

Great tutorial but i have the same problem as Jareddeitch is resets when i click black and sometimes black makes the line red.

Fishy Tutorial! Fishy Tutorial!

Great tutorial!

Perfect! The only thing is that in your preloader, there are 3 frames, do I make the game in the third frame? please help.

VENGEANCE-GGG responds:

Yup, put it in the third frame.

Bend Bedn!! Bend Bedn!!

...

put everythig on 999 it has a spaz

Ninja Nightmare Ninja Nightmare

Pretty good

That game was pretty awsome, Execpt for the advertisement, I gave you a 5 because this defitantly deserves to get past the blam stage. Good job.

-Vera